Sign up to our newsletter to receive monthly revision tips & be in with a chance to win amazing prizes worth €900 in total:
- 2 x €200 towards your grinds*
- 10 x set of Revise Wise books (each set worth €50)
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion is open to post primary/secondary school going students and residents of Ireland only.
2. This form can only be filled by students from the age of 16 and up. If you are under the age of 16, your parent or guardian must sign up on your behalf.
3. All who subscribe will be in with a chance to win one of 2 x €200 towards your grinds or one of 10 sets of Revise Wise books. The winners can select 5 x Revise Wise books of their choosing from the titles available (each set worth approximately €50).
4. The closing date is midnight on the 31st October 2023.
5. All entries will be entered into a draw and the winners will be chosen at random. The winners will be contacted by email, by Edco, with details of their prize by Friday 24th of November 2023.
6. Edco will arrange the payment with the approved Grinds provider, it must be a registered company.
7. Entries received after the relevant closing date will not be accepted. The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
8. Should any prize element be unavailable, Edco reserves the right to substitute with an element of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control.
11. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries invalidated by technical problems beyond the control of the Promoter.
12. All internet connection charges shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
13. The information, including personal data, which participants submit to enter the Promotion, will be used by the Promoter to run the promotion including contacting the winner.
14. By participating in the Promotion, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
15. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the Promotion and the prize to be awarded.
16. The promoter is The Educational Company of Ireland.